Monday, January 28, 2013

Introducing: Geri Freeman...

We are counting down the days to our first challenge here on the Festive Friday Challenge Blog, and as we do, I want to introduce you to the incredibly talented Design Team that will be bringing you Christmas inspiration every two weeks! In alphabetical order, I'll be introducing you to each member over the coming days, and showing you a sampling of their talents, so you get a taste of what's in store! I also asked each member to share something about themselves so you can get to know them better.

Today I introduce to you my dear blog friend, Geri Freeman of Geri's Paper Wishes. To be honest, I am not even sure exactly how we crossed paths, but we were instant friends. I am so grateful that we met, and even more grateful that she said yes to joining me on this little idea I had! Geri brings a beautiful feminine, vintage appeal to our team, as well as a huge heart and endless encouragement! I know she's going to bring so much to this challenge blog, and I can't wait for you to see her creations!


Hello everyone!  I’m Geri, an ex-special education teacher and current stay at home mom of 3…from 2nd grade to middle school.  Kids came a little later in life for us, and I like to think mine are keeping me young!  Although I stay busy with so many things while they’re gone at school, I always find myself craving a little ‘crafting therapy’ time, and couldn’t be happier than when I’m surrounded by pretty papers, trims and stamps.  My blog has been a great source of satisfaction, too, and I am so thankful to have met some of THE BEST people through it!  I’m just really lovin’ this crafting journey I’m on, and feel really blessed by each and every opportunity to share it with others!

Here is one of my favourite cards that Geri created during the holidays, so you can get a taste of her lovely style:


Check back tomorrow when I introduce you to another one of our talented design team!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I am so happy to see my sweet friend Geri on your team, she's a gem and I simply love her style. I remember this darling card of hers, thanks for giving us another peek. Congrats Geri!!!

Suzanne said...

Woo hoo, Geri!!!!!!